guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Wuth, Antony" <Antony.W...@Verint.com>
Subject Issue with LDAP stored sessions
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2019 01:20:09 GMT
Hi all,

I've got a (mostly) working install running, which I'm trying to move the connection details
into LDAP.

It looks like authentication is working OK:
INFO  o.a.g.r.auth.AuthenticationService - User "xxx" successfully authenticated from 10.x.x.x.

However it appears the query for connections isn't, as far as I can tell it's searching for
the connections with the following query:
00:24:09.854 [http-nio-8080-exec-1] DEBUG o.a.g.auth.ldap.ObjectQueryService - Searching "OU=Groups,DC=xx,DC=xxx,DC=com"
for objects matching "(&(!(objectClass=guacConfigGroup))(member=CN=XXX,OU=XX,OU=Accounts,DC=xx,DC=xxx,DC=com))".

Which if I'm reading it correctly will be searching for all objects where the user is listed
as a member and the objectClass isn't guacConfigGroup. Running this query manually with ldapsearch
(predictably) produces a list of groups the user is a member of - and not the guac config
groups. Running the query without the !( modifier does produce a list of connections.

I've tried digging through the code but can't see where it would be adding the negation to
the search.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Antony Wuth

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems
Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries. The information is intended to be for the use of
the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized
to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute
to anyone this message or any information contained in this message. If you have received
this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail.