guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "jenda benda" <writ...@post.cz>
Subject Re: Printer doesn't show up - no errors in log
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2019 21:54:04 GMT
Hello Mike,

thanks a lot for your reply. GPO/policy settings should be ok on both
windows machines I used for testing as the printer redirection works when I
test it via direct mstsc.exe/RDP connection without using guacamole.

Any other idea please or advice how to see more details in the logs?

Thanks so much

J.

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Mike Jumper <mjumper@apache.org>
Komu: user@guacamole.apache.org
Datum: 19. 6. 2019 20:23:10
Předmět: Re: Printer doesn't show up - no errors in log
"

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019, 11:05 JendaBenda <writeme@post.cz
(mailto:writeme@post.cz)> wrote:

"Dears,

I'd like to thank you for great piece of software! If there is a way how to
donate, please let me know, I will.
I was able to implement Guacamole with TOTP-OTP authentication and using
websocket with NGINX proxy, let's encrypt certificates to access MS Windows
remote desktops. Amazing.

The only issue I have is I'm not able to get printing working. Sound device
is available in target computer. Tried many different settings, but no luck.

Printer won't show up in target computer.
"

Check your GPOs on the Windows machine. Printer redirection might be
disallowed.

- Mike

"