guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: guacamole-client from GIT and user-mapping
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2019 11:57:41 GMT
On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 2:48 AM Vieri <rentorbuy@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> (I now try to connect with a web browser, logging in as "testme", and I
> get an Internal Server Error)
>
> # tail /var/log/tomcat-9-hman/localhost_access_log.2019-06-04.txt

You probably want to be looking at the "catalina.out" file rather than the
access log - it should have more detail, particularly related to errors and
exceptions.  Depending on the Tomcat installation, this could also be
logged to Syslog (/var/log/messages or journalctl), so you just need to
locate where it's logging these exceptions.  If an Internal Server Error is
being generated then there is an exception being logged somewhere.

-Nick