guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: REST API documentation?
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2019 18:42:19 GMT
On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 7:18 PM parth.mishra <parth.mishra@corecompete.com>
wrote:

> I see the Java backend has a REST API but I can't find documentation for
> it.
> I see the guacamole-common docs but those are for the Java client itself
> right? Is there like a swagger/openAPI doc I could reference for the HTTP
> REST side of things?

Unfortunately I do not think such documentation exists today.  If you'd
like to contribute we'd be happy to have it.

My best suggestions today for getting details on the rest interface are 1)
look at the Java code, particularly in the
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/tree/master/guacamole/src/main/java/org/apache/guacamole/rest
section
of the code, and 2) use the browser's built-in developer console to watch
network calls during operation of the client.

-Nick