guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Lukáš Raška <lu...@raska.me>
Subject Re: Unable to specify upload directory in file stream
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2019 16:16:50 GMT
Hello,
so after digging through guacd source, I found out it can be
controller via 482201
console code, but it seems it's not configurable via protocol API and seems
to affect sftp file transport (couldn't see it in guac_rdp_upload_file_handler,
but haven't tested on Windows yet).

Are there any plans to unify this behaviour (maybe allow setting the
directory with custom protocol and use it for other transports as well)?
Quick fix for my usecase is to ignore filesystem->upload_path in
guac_common_ssh_sftp_handle_file_stream, but that does make it dependent on
this non-upstream change.

Or is there any other option how to set the upload_path variable which I'm
missing?

Thanks

--
Best Regards