guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Goran <sendmailtogo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Screen Resolution
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:15:32 GMT
The version of FreeRDP in testing is
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfreerdp2.so.2.0.0

Am Do., 13. Juni 2019 um 08:01 Uhr schrieb Goran <sendmailtogoran@gmail.com>:

> I have installed Devuan Testing (Debian Testing without systemd). I'm using Guacamole
1.1.0 via git repository.
> Resize via re-login is good. Auto-resize while staying logged in fails sometimes.
>
> [ send by mobile device ]
>
> Amarjeet Singh <amarjeetxc@gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 13. Juni 2019, 07:41:
>>
>> I was facing the similar issue.
>>
>> FreeRDP 1.0.2 doesn't support display update virtual channel.
>>
>> I also tried using 1.1 and 1.2 releases of FreeRDP but it is not compaitable with
guacamole server.

>> In order to resolve the above I had to integrate display update virtual channel support
in FreeRDP 1.0.2 version and It is working fine in all the browsers.

>> Support of display-update is already there in Guacamole. Support of FreeRDP 2.0.0
will be added in guacamole in the coming release which will resolve this issue as well.

>>> What O/S are you running guacd on?  Depending on the version of the FreeRDP libraries
you have installed, there may be issues with this - I think this support was introduced in
the 1.1 or 1.2 release of FreeRDP, so if your distro uses 1.0 it may lack that support.