guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Manoj Patil <manoj2pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: guacamole not update custom java script
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2019 13:24:27 GMT
Dear Mike,

We have to insert data in mysql/mariadb database post successful of guacamole user login.

i tried to change authenticationservice.js but it’s changes are not reflected i mean code
is not working.

Kindly guide on this.

please find attached snapshot

> On 03-Jun-2019, at 11:59 PM, Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@glyptodon.com> wrote:
>
> Can you explain what you're trying to achieve at a high level? Rather than describing
only your attempted solution, can you describe what you're trying to solve? What is driving
you to try to modify authenticationService.js?

> https://meta.stackexchange.com/a/66378 <https://meta.stackexchange.com/a/66378>
>
> - Mike
>

> On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 11:23 AM Manoj Patil <manoj2patil@gmail.com <mailto:manoj2patil@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Can you please give me the example to write extension and how to integrate it and rebuilt
it and deploy

> On Mon, 3 Jun 2019, 20:45 Nick Couchman <vnick@apache.org <mailto:vnick@apache.org>
wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 10:33 AM Manoj Patil <manoj2patil@gmail.com <mailto:manoj2patil@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Dear team,
>
> My scenario is that i have to write custom javascript after guacamole login successful
in authenticateservice.js

> I tried writing simple alerts to check code work flow but it didnt worked for me.
>
> I then restarted tomcat and guacamole application but still nothing changed.
>

> You'll have to be more specific about what you're trying to do and how you've tried to
integrate this in.  In general, if you're going to be changing the code, you should write
an extension for it, or, at the very least, make your changes in the git repository and re-compile
and re-deploy the code.