guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Vieri <rentor...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Firefox client and Guacamole
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2019 12:23:36 GMT
 On Friday, June 7, 2019, 7:30:07 PM GMT+2, Mike Jumper <mjumper@apache.org> wrote:

> We have a test page for just the keyboard event handling which can be used to verify
whether things are not behaving as expected in the client. Try testing against that with the
affected browser and see whether you see
> the same issue:

http://guacamole.apache.org/pub/tests/guac/keyboard-test.html

No issues on this test page. I get the "keyboard issue" in the same FF instance while everything
works smoothly on this test page (well, I'm just assuming it's a keyboard issue...).

It should be protocol-independent as it also happens with telnet. However, I am getting the
segfault each time this happens.

> I'd recommend rebuilding

BTW I'm using guacamole-client from GIT but guacamole-server from "stable release" 1.0.0.
Could this be an issue?

Vieri