guacamole-user mailing list archives

From ivanmarcus <ivanmar...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Installation script
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2019 07:19:36 GMT
If your network is blocking direct downloads from some sites you may be
able to utilise an ftpmail server
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FTPmail), if there are any still running
(a quick search suggests there may be some, but I've not tried them).

Otherwise there's probably not a lot else anyone is able to do, if
you're not able to get the requisite files.