guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Manoj Patil <manoj2pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User disconnected
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2019 09:41:55 GMT
ok i see this request. but another one is when i am click on logout then login page “index.html”
 nor reloaded from server is load from localy . is it possible to reload every time after
i am click on guacamole logout. because i write a my own small script in index.html and this
script is validate when index.html is reload or press ctrl+f5, when i am logout from guacamole
then link not reload from server it loaded from localy so please suggest me how i do this.

> On 29-Jun-2019, at 1:00 PM, Mike Jumper <mjumper@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 11:01 PM Manoj Patil <manoj2patil@gmail.com <mailto:manoj2patil@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> I am not used reverse proxy and not nginx i am host on tomcat only.
>
> what happen when i am click on guacamole “logout” and where i see this code.
>

> A "DELETE" request is issued to .../api/tokens/YOUR_SESSION_TOKEN_HERE. You can see this
happen if you log in, open the network tab of dev tools, and log out.