guacamole-user mailing list archives

From ivanmarcus <ivanmar...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Installation script
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2019 03:52:33 GMT
Ok, I'm not familiar with CentOS but it may be similar enough Fedora to
use this information in addition to the Guacamole project detail?:

https://kifarunix.com/how-to-install-and-configure-guacamole-on-fedora-29/

Note that, from what I see, you may first need to do this:

https://www.ostechnix.com/install-dnf-centos-7/