guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Vieri <rentor...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject guacamole-client from GIT and user-mapping
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 14:14:29 GMT
Hi,

The current guacamole-client GIT version (1.1.0) doesn't seem to work with the default user-mapping.xml
config. The same user-mapping does however work with the 1.0.0 release.

I'm asking because I'm trying out the GIT version for full LDAP group support (seeAlso) and
long LDAP/AD directories. This seems to work fine with current GIT. However, LDAP-configured
NLA RDP server connections don't. That's why I was hoping to try NLA RDP connections via user-mapping.xml
with Guacamole GIT (to avoid possible LDAP issues).

Anyone know if user-mapping.xml is currently broken?

Thanks,

Vieri