guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Zer0Cool <melin3...@gmail.com>
Subject Compile Fails, Does Not Find libjpeg-turbo
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 18:57:40 GMT
CentOS 7.6
Guac 1.0.0

When I install libjpeg-turbo directly using a command like "yum localinstall
-y
https://sourceforge.net/projects/libjpeg-turbo/files/2.0.2/libjpeg-turbo-official-2.0.2.x86_64.rpm"

Then compiling works without issue.

If however, I create the libjepg-turbo repo file and install
libjpeg-turbo-official from their repo via "yum install -y
libjpeg-turbo-official" as per the directions at
https://libjpeg-turbo.org/Downloads/YUM, libjpeg-turbo is installed but...

Compiling fails when running the command "./configure
--with-systemd-dir=/etc/systemd/system"

I see the following output:
checking for jpeg_start_compress in -ljpeg... no
configure: error: "libjpeg is required for writing jpeg messages"

So I am guessing Guac's compile routine is having trouble recognizing
libjpeg-turbo installed via the libjpeg-turbo repo, but cant figure out how
to fix the situation. Any insights or recommendations would be great.
Thanks.