guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Zer0Cool <melin3...@gmail.com>
Subject Possible to use MariaDB Connector vs MySQL Connector?
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 14:58:25 GMT
RHEL/CentOS 7.6
Guac 1.0.0
MariaDB 5.5.60 (from official CentOS repo)
MySQL Connector J 5.1.47 (or 8.0.16)

I am wondering if Guacamole would function the same using MariaDB Connector
J (current version is 2.4.1) vs MySQL Connector J 5.1.x or 8.x?

Are there any long term concerns using MariaDB Connector instead of MySQL
Connector?

I am also wondering if I should move from using MariaDB (~5.5.x) from the OS
repo and instead use the MariaDB repo which would give me the current 10.3
version of MariaDB

Any input on MariaDB Connector vs MySQL Connector and MariaDB from OS repo
vs MariaDB from 3rd part repo would be welcome. Thanks.