I am not understanding this .
It is not possible through guacamole

On Thu, 30 May 2019, 21:31 sciUser <shulbert@securitycentric.net wrote:
Hello,

The LAN (local area network) is an isolated network generally made up of
private IP addresses (Private IPs are non public access IPs).

Example: User TOM is from Site A making a connection in to Site B using
Guacamole, Site B will only see the gateway IP address or static Pool IP
address of Site A.  Even though TOM's IP is 192.168.99.20 on his LAN segment
and Site A gateway IP 203.10.190.2 so Site B will only see 203.10.190.2
unless its NAT Pool then it would see the NAT POOL IP addresses which are
public IPs.

Where this isn't true; is if you break RFC, don't break RFC, RFC is there to
protect you RFC is a good policy.

Now what I think you want is not the LAN IP address but the connection IP of
the client.
This is easy, write a bash scrip that has the following logic.

LOGIC:

If new connection is detected on port XXXX then log to file/database or do
something.
You can wrap this with tcpdump and make tcpdump listen only to the port
event, then log that event to the file/database.
Or you parse the Catalina logs (Little more work in coding).

We have a complete provisioning system with API call back server that
controls Guacamole, we use the API server to log the connection requests.

Hope this helps.

Thank You

-----
A Cybersecurity Enablement Company
We don't just run you through the motions, Our labs teach you how to think!