guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Uribe Bastero <pablo.ur...@arin-innovation.com>
Subject RE: RDP problem with remote desktop gateway
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 07:22:47 GMT
Hi Nick,

Sorry. The connection does not work at all from Guacamole. It works correctly from a Windows
machine in the same network, but it last quite a lot of seconds to connect.

Also note that to make it work on the Windows machine I had to add a certificate to trusted
sites.  I suppose that checking the “Ignore certificate” option is for that case.

Thanks in advance,
Pablo

De: Nick Couchman <vnick@apache.org>
Enviado el: miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019 2:53
Para: Pablo Uribe Bastero <pablo.uribe@arin-innovation.com>
CC: user@guacamole.apache.org
Asunto: Re: RDP problem with remote desktop gateway

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 7:32 AM Pablo Uribe Bastero <pablo.uribe@arin-innovation.com<mailto:pablo.uribe@arin-innovation.com>>
wrote:
Hi Nick,

Oracle Linux 7.6 with Guacamole 1.0.0. Do you know how much is the timeout? Because when we
connect from RDP in Windows it last more than 20 seconds.

It's unclear from these messages - does the connection work at all, and then drop after a
few seconds, or does it drop immediately?

Have you tested the RDP connection using a RDP client from the same system (or at least the
same network) as the system running guacd?

-Nick