guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Alex Turner <alex.turner....@gmail.com>
Subject guacd ssl issues
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 04:21:26 GMT
 Hello all!

I've been trying for few days to setup TLS between the guac client and
guacd but I end up with the following error:

     - guacd[572]: Unable to set up SSL/TLS: SSL accept failed

I created a self-signed cert utilizing openssl with the following command:

     - openssl req -x509 -nodes -days 365 -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout
/etc/ssl/private/guacd.key -out /etc/ssl/certs/guacd.crt

Just for sanity, I chmod 777 both files to eliminate permissions issues.

I've attached several screenshots including the specific errors and
configuration utilization.

I'm currently running guacamole-1.0.0 on a Debian 9 LXC container.
      - Linux guactest 4.15.18-12-pve #1 SMP PVE 4.15.18-35 (Wed, 13 Mar
2019 08:24:42 +0100) x86_64 GNU/Linux
      - Debian 9 (Stretch) - LXC Container

Any ideas on why I'm receiving this error? Thank you very much for your
time!

Very Respectfully,

Alex Turner