guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Subject Mailing list confusion (Was: Re: unsubscribe)
Date Thu, 09 May 2019 18:58:41 GMT
On Thu, May 9, 2019, 07:09 Will Payne <will@mugwump.net> wrote:

> To be fair, it's only because I knew to check the email headers that I
> found this address. This mailing list could really do with being fixed
> so that information like this was added to the bottom of each email.

For mailing lists at the ASF, I think there's a setting that Infra can
enable that will do exactly that. I'll open a ticket to try. It seems like
the sort of thing we should do for at least the user@ and announce@ lists.

Our website technically covers this, but not extremely well. Mailto links
are provided but no accompanying explanation: