guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding Connection For LDAP User
Date Fri, 31 May 2019 21:48:46 GMT
You will see LDAP uses in that section, as well, if you log in as an LDAP
user that also has admin privileges granted via the database. The links
below describe how such an account can be created.

Even if you choose not to configure things such that LDAP users will be
visible, you can still grant access to connections, etc. within the
Guacamole interface by creating a user having the same username (see links
below). Guacamole considers two users to be the same as long as they have
the same username, and the database authentication will trust the
authentication result of LDAP. This same concept of identity is also true
for user groups.