guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@glyptodon.com>
Subject Re: Chinese "text input" not working
Date Fri, 31 May 2019 14:57:23 GMT
To anyone coming across this thread, Adrian successfully identified and
solved his issue, posting the solution to a new thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fba8239a777bfd07f799da18f3bf6368bbf86e90da3110b7b5211732@%3Cuser.guacamole.apache.org%3E

The connection in question had the "server-layout" parameter set to
"failsafe", which forces all keyboard events to Unicode events. The input
method running remotely does not handle Unicode events, expecting only
traditional key events, thus the remote input method was effectively
bypassed.

- Mike