guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sending private-key in json (using API to open session)
Date Thu, 09 May 2019 20:15:20 GMT
I believe what you are encountering now is no longer related to the JSON
extension, but rather to the private key in use. If you are sure that there
is no passphrase associated with the key, you are probably seeing a
passphrase prompt because the SSH support within Guacamole is unable to
load the key and is assuming that this is due to the key requiring a
passphrase.

Do you see any messages from guacd regarding the key?

Any idea what specific algorithm was used to produce the key? Earlier
emails mention "RSA_DSA", but an SSH private key would use either RSA or
DSA, not both. It's possible that you are inadvertently using an algorithm
that the version of libssh2 on your system does not support.

- Mike