guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Carter Sema <csema2...@gmail.com>
Subject VMware Console Integration
Date Fri, 31 May 2019 19:35:58 GMT
I recently went to a training event where the training company used a
customized guacamole to provide access to the vmware console's of the VM's
we were using. I thought it was super cool since I've been using guacamole
for awhile now. I did some googling and i found on VMware's Forums that it
might be possible via pre-authenticated URL.

What I would like to setup in my lab environment is something similar.
Where you initiate  the connection and it connects to the VM Console
instead of a RDP window. Anyone have a idea about how the start on this? Or
if it's even possible?

Thanks!