guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Hugo AMG87 <hugoam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't upload files by guacamole SFTP
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 14:29:19 GMT
Hi,

I´m running Guacamole 1.0.0 from Github and it´s deployed in a tomcat-nginx
setup. I don't know anything about WebSockets, I don´t know how I can check
which kind of them I'm using or if they are installed. HTTP is used in my
configuration too.

Thanks for the help and sorry me if my English is deficient.

El mar., 14 may. 2019 a las 15:30, Nick Couchman (<vnick@apache.org>)
escribió:

> On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 6:23 AM Hugo AMG87 <hugoamg87@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a problem uploading files in a Linux VM. The connection has SFTP
>> enabled (without a root directory specified) and when I try upload a text
>> file (a few bytes of size) the connection stops some seconds without allow
>> any interaction. After this, I can check that the file has been created in
>> the correct path with the same name but 0 bytes.
>>

> What version of Guacamole are you running?  Also, do you have WebSockets
> properly enabled, and are you using TLS (HTTPS/WSS)?
>
> -Nick

Libre
de virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>