guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looping with Guacamole+Keycloak
Date Thu, 30 May 2019 23:34:10 GMT
On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 02:09 Yang Yang <yy8402@icloud.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I solved this issue by making a small change to two files for the openid
> extension and rebuild it:
>
> ~/guacamole-client-1.0.0/extensions/guacamole-auth-openid/src/main/resources/config/openidConfig.js
>
> ~/guacamole-client-1.0.0/extensions/guacamole-auth-openid/target/classes/config/openidConfig.js
>
> /**
>  * Config block which augments the existing routing, providing special
> handling
>  * for the "id_token=" fragments provided by OpenID Connect.
>  */
> angular.module('index').config(['$routeProvider',
>         function indexRouteConfig($routeProvider) {
>
>     // Transform "/#/id_token=..." to "/#/?id_token=…"
> --    $routeProvider.when('/id_token=:response', {
> ++  $routeProvider.when(‘/&id_token=:response', {

While this change fixes things for your use case, I suspect that it may
break things for other instances of OpenID providers.  At the very least
such a change would need to be thoroughly tested with multiple OpenID
providers.

Can you provide an example of the initial response route before it gets
transformed by this code?

-Nick