guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RDP problem with remote desktop gateway
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 00:53:05 GMT
On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 7:32 AM Pablo Uribe Bastero <
pablo.uribe@arin-innovation.com> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>

> Oracle Linux 7.6 with Guacamole 1.0.0. Do you know how much is the
> timeout? Because when we connect from RDP in Windows it last more than 20
> seconds.

It's unclear from these messages - does the connection work at all, and
then drop after a few seconds, or does it drop immediately?

Have you tested the RDP connection using a RDP client from the same system
(or at least the same network) as the system running guacd?

-Nick