guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Printing
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 00:44:10 GMT
On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 7:37 PM dennphy <dennphy@bigpond.com> wrote:

> Using Guacamole 1.0.0, printing stops working after a while while in RDP
> session
> Happening at 2 different installations both using Centos 7 one is windows 7
> the other windows 10 target
> Last entry in log file when it happens is:
>
> Running gs

Is this the last log message, or is there something else that you pasted in
(an image) that didn't come through?

> It never shows print job closed as it normally does
>
> If I either logout of RDP session or restart guacd it gets it working again
> for awhile.
>
> Have tried:
> 1. yum update freerdp for latest versions of 1.x series
> 2. yum update tomcat
> 3. reverting guacd to the 0.9.14 version
> 4. Connecting directly to tomcat via ssl without using Apache proxy

A couple of questions, here:
- When you say update to latest 1.x series, can you be more specific on
what FreeRDP version gets installed?
- When you revert guacd to 0.9.14, are you reverting both the Guacamole
Client and guacd, or just guacd with the updated client?
- When you revert the Guacamole components to 0.9.14, you're saying the
problem still exists?  So it isn't just in 1.0.0 you see this issue, you're
also seeing it in 0.9.14?

-Nick