guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to get client ip address on guacamole
Date Sun, 26 May 2019 11:03:27 GMT
On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 3:03 AM Manoj Patil <manoj2patil@gmail.com> wrote:

> we used linux Xrdp through Guacamole and the security reason we catch
> client visited  ip and stored in my database and after i am only allowed to
> visit a specific  ip.

Guacamole already captures this information for you - if you use the JDBC
module, Guacamole captures connection history records.  It isn't clear from
your question whether you need it within a specific place on the XRDP side
of the connection, but if all you need is to know when a certain user/IP
establishes a connection, it is already contained in the Guacamole database.

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/administration.html#connection-history

-Nick