guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Manoj Patil <manoj2pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get client ip address on guacamole
Date Tue, 28 May 2019 08:33:16 GMT
hi,

i am done all the setting as per document but it shows the Firewalll WAN ip
not machine local ip address

my server.xml setting

<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteIpValve"

internalProxies="192\.168\.80\.162|172\.16\.20\.37"

remoteIpHeader="x-forwarded-for"

remoteIpProxiesHeader="x-forwarded-by"

protocolHeader="x-forwarded-proto"

protocolHeaderHttpsValue="https" />
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve"
                                                        showReport="false"

showServerInfo="false"/>

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/proxying-guacamole.html#tomcat-remote-ip