guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Michael Barkdoll <mabarkd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection Error: Balancing Connection Group
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 21:13:43 GMT
m1 => user test => connectgrp => s1
m2 => user test2 => connectgrp => s2
m3 => user test3 => connectiongrp => Expectedly fails (all vms are used)
m2 => user test2 => logoff s2
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp => s2
m3 => user test3 => logoff s2
m2 => user test2 => connectgrp => s2

Everything looks good right?  But, now if I disconnect from s1 on m1's user
test things get wanky.

m1 => user test1 => logoff s1
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp =>
Connection Error: This connection is currently in use, and concurrent
access to this connection is not allowed. Please try again later.
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp =>  Reconnect link (nothing, wait 15sec,
nothing)
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp =>  Click Home, Wait 15sec
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp =>
Connection Error: This connection is currently in use, and concurrent
access to this connection is not allowed. Please try again later.

[Optionally, I should note: If I try here to reconnect with
m1 => user test => connectgrp => s1 (that user connection still works for
that particular machine)
m1 => user test => loggoff s1]

m3 => user test3 => logoff
m3 => user test3 => login
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp => s1 (now works)

Also, I'm using an nginx reverse proxy with ip_hash load balancing against
two different guacamole tomcat frontends, but all the machines have a
separate unique ip address, so I don't think it would interfere.

Michael Barkdoll