guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Michael Barkdoll <mabarkd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection Error: Balancing Connection Group
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 20:47:12 GMT
Thanks so much for all the feedback, such a great community here.

> If you wait ~15 seconds, does it allow you to connect?
No

> On the Guacamole server index.html page I added a delete session cookies
on
refresh or browser close forcing connections to re-authenticate, this works
like a charm for our ondemand environment.

Yes, if I log out and back in things suddenly work, so something appears to
be related to the index.html page.

Here is what concerns me:

I have a balancing connection group with 2 VM's inside of it s1 and s2.
I'm now using three different machines (m1, m2, m3), one uses chrome with
that stupid shared profile stuff.  The other two are firefox no profile
sharing, separate machines, etc...

m1 => user test => connectgrp => s1
m2 => user test2 => connectgrp => s2
m3 => user test3 => connectiongrp => Expectedly fails (all vms are used)
m2 => user test2 => logoff s2
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp => s2
m3 => user test3 => logoff s2
m2 => user test2 => connectgrp => s2

Everything looks good right?  But, now if I disconnect from s1 on m1's user
test things get wanky.

m1 => user test1 => logoff s1
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp =>
Connection Error: This connection is currently in use, and concurrent
access to this connection is not allowed. Please try again later.
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp =>  Reconnect link (nothing, wait 15sec,
nothing)
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp =>  Click Home, Wait 15sec
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp =>
Connection Error: This connection is currently in use, and concurrent
access to this connection is not allowed. Please try again later.

m3 => user test3 => connectgrp => logoff
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp => login
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp => connectgrp => s1 (now works)

Michael Barkdoll