guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Michael Barkdoll <mabarkd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection Error: Balancing Connection Group
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 21:32:02 GMT
Here is one more scenario that I thought was interesting:

machines: m1, m2, m3
vms: s1, s2 (in balancing connection group)

m1 => user test => connectgrp => s1
m2 => user test2 => connectgrp => s2
m2 => user test2 => logoff s2
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp => s2
m3 => user test3 => logoff s2
m2 => user test2 => connectgrp => s2

# Logoff s1, (s2 is still active on m2)
m1 => user test1 => logoff s1
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp =>
Connection Error: This connection is currently in use, and concurrent
access to this connection is not allowed. Please try again later.

Ok, that was expected from my previous experience, but now logoff the last
active session on m2:
m2 => user test2 => logoff s2

Now attempt to reconnect with m3, you'd think you'd get s1 with least
number of connection balancing, but no its s2 when it works.
Wait 15 second (for api sync?)
m3 => user test3 => connectgrp => s2

Now attempt to connect m2,
m2 => user test2 => connectgrp =>
Connection Error: This connection is currently in use, and concurrent
access to this connection is not allowed. Please try again later.

Attempt to connect m1,
m1 => user test => connectgrp => s1 (works)

I have stickiness enabled on the nginx could that be related?
https://github.com/michaelbarkdoll/guacamole-reverse-proxy-nginx/blob/master/nginx.conf

Michael Barkdoll