guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Paul A <p...@thissolution.com>
Subject RE: Sending private-key in json (using API to open session)
Date Wed, 01 May 2019 12:41:40 GMT
Hi Mike

Thanks for getting back to me, appreciate it.

I have put \n at the end of each line – and confirmed with 3 online JSON
validators that its valid JSON. Yet its still not working- keeps asking for
passphrase key.

The issue isn’t the JSON being generated, at the moment I am manually doing
it to confirm its working, and then passing it through your encrypt-json.sh
script to get the output and put that into https://<GACAMOLE>/#/?tokens
<https://contactmonkey.com/api/v1/tracker?cm_session=46fe7273-d1c3-4014-b978-7cbacdfed80a&cm_type=link&cm_link=b887b031-2383-4502-a982-527ac550b1de&cm_destination=https://%3cGACAMOLE%3e/#/?tokens>
to get the token, then passing it to https://<GACAMOLE>/#/?token=
<https://contactmonkey.com/api/v1/tracker?cm_session=46fe7273-d1c3-4014-b978-7cbacdfed80a&cm_type=link&cm_link=e92dd8c9-8b90-4ca6-87d2-8aec2f36814d&cm_destination=https://%3cGACAMOLE%3e/#/?token=>
load the page. I am doing it this way to make sure it all works – and doing
this exact thing with using a json that doesn’t have a key, but has a
password works. An ssh’ing into the client machine from this exact server
while passing this rsa_dsa key (via the ssh –I RSA_DSA file) also works
(doenst ask for a password).

So from this, I know the key works using ssh directly, and I know the API
works, and the json file format works when not using a multi line key. But
adding the 2 together fails.

So I am stuck and frustrated as to where else I can look to a resolution.

Thanks again

Paul