guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep <sandeep.n...@knowarth.com>
Subject Re: JSP Client for Portal
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 12:06:51 GMT
I have a portal platform (Liferay) in which I am trying to integrate this as
a portlet or widget. One straight forward approach is it would be straight
forward iframe portlet with the URL pointing to the guacamole client app.
But security is concern here.

Second is that I use directly the APIs but I see that there are two way to
do this, the first being guacamole common and second being guacamole-ext and
there is javaDoc, but its intimidating as to which classes to mainly
concentrate and what is the starting point.

Also is there any REST Endpoints available?