guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep <sandeep.n...@knowarth.com>
Subject JSP Client for Portal
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 08:32:10 GMT
Hi Everyone,

Sorry to post a Noob question here. I was evaluating Guacamole for one of
the requirements we have to rdp into remote machine and was able to setup
client and Server and do the rdp to both Windows and Linux machines.

Now I am taking it to next level. I have a portal which is java based only,
wherein backend is java but frontend is JSP.

I have very little knowledge on Angular, which I see in source code is used
for front-end.

Is there any JSP client available? If not can you please guide me which Java
class should i consider as entry point for rendering the first page(and so
on). I am mainly looking to login, connect to rdp with rdp login, session
capture and extension.

Again please ignore this if you folk think its too obvious or it is answered
elsewhere(kindly point), considering me a noob.