guacamole-user mailing list archives

From faris backer <farisbacke...@gmail.com>
Subject Killing a guacamole session programatically
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 10:42:03 GMT
Is there any way to terminate/Kill guacamole existing session
programmatically.

*Scenario:*
Workspace is hosted in aws environment and we have scripts to hibernate the
instance when not in use for some time. But that script doesn't terminate
the existing session from guacamole servers. and the users will not be able
to connect to instances as it's in stop state.
We do have a script to start the instance when the user tries to log in
again with the new session. But if the user tries to reconnect existing
session they will not be able to do so.

I have seen guacamole client admin page where we can kill the session. But
is there any way we can terminate through our scripts. Any table we need to
delete the entry to kill sessions.