guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Zer0Cool <melin3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assistance with Apache Guacamole 1.0.0 Client
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 15:13:53 GMT
I found this to be an issue between the 8.x version of MySQL Connector J and
mariaDB. MySQL Connector J 5.x does not have the same problem.

So the 2 fixes I found for the issue are (one or the other, both not
needed):
- Stick with the 5.x version of MySQL Connector J
- Add the "default_time_zone" line to the my.conf file in the [mysqld]
section.

As an aside, I also found the issue to not be present half the year due to
daylight sayings.

Also, I am not sure if there are any side effects to setting the timezone
using the 2nd method given that it would not change with DST on its own.