guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Yang Yang <yy8...@icloud.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Looping with Guacamole+Keycloak
Date Thu, 30 May 2019 06:09:30 GMT
Hello,

I solved this issue by making a small change to two files for the openid extension and rebuild
it:
~/guacamole-client-1.0.0/extensions/guacamole-auth-openid/src/main/resources/config/openidConfig.js
~/guacamole-client-1.0.0/extensions/guacamole-auth-openid/target/classes/config/openidConfig.js

/**
 * Config block which augments the existing routing, providing special handling
 * for the "id_token=" fragments provided by OpenID Connect.
 */
angular.module('index').config(['$routeProvider',
        function indexRouteConfig($routeProvider) {

    // Transform "/#/id_token=..." to "/#/?id_token=…"
--    $routeProvider.when('/id_token=:response', {
++  $routeProvider.when(‘/&id_token=:response', {

        template   : '',
        controller : ['$location', function reroute($location) {
            var params = $location.path().substring(1);
            $location.url('/');
            $location.search(params);
        }]

    });