guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Craig Bloodworth <craig.bloodwo...@theinformationlab.co.uk>
Subject Group permissions not applied
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2019 21:18:05 GMT
Hi,

I've a pretty basic setup of guac, only variation from vanilla is I'm using
the OpenID auth extension which routes to Google Apps.

Users can login no problem and each user is assigned to a group which has a
all available connections enabled for use. However when users login they
can't see any of the connections unless they're explicitly assigned to
their user profile. And with 100+ users and a constantly changing
connection list would be very difficult to maintain.

So just to reiterate the user is assigned to a group:
[image: image.png]
The Group has been granted access to all connections:
[image: image.png]
But when the user logs in they see no available connections:
[image: image.png]
What's going on?

Is there something I've missed with how the OpenID extension interfaces
with the guacamole-auth-jdbc-mysql extension?

Cheers,

Craig