guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Scott Silverman <ssilver...@simplexinvestments.com>
Subject Re: Very long startup times
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2019 18:15:04 GMT
I experienced similar, it was due to a lack of entropy for random number
generation.

--
DISCLAIMER: NOTICE REGARDING PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY

The information
contained in and/or accompanying this communication is intended only for
use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this information, and any attachments thereto, is strictly
notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy of any
e-mail and any printout thereof. Electronic transmissions cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Simplex Trading, LLC and its
affiliates reserves the right to intercept, monitor, and retain electronic
communications to and from its system as permitted by law. Simplex Trading,
LLC is a registered Broker Dealer with CBOE and a Member of SIPC.