guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RDP
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2019 20:44:18 GMT
On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 12:46 PM Lance Gropper <
Lance.Gropper@encorehollywood.com> wrote:

> Hello Mike:
>

> Below is TLS followed by NLA (I checked ignore certificate also). There's
> nothing special on the server - it's a NUC with Remote access enabled and
> the guacamole-post user added to the system and remote users. The
> guacamole-post user can access the system via windows remote access from
> another system.

Apr 30 12:38:38 guacamole-post guacd[11192]: Security mode: NLA

> Apr 30 12:38:38 guacamole-post guacd[11192]: Authentication requested but
> username or password not given
>
> Apr 30 12:38:39 guacamole-post guacd[11192]: Error connecting to RDP server

When connecting to a server that requires NLA, the username and password
must be provided ahead of time. You will need to specify these values in
your connection parameters.

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#rdp-authentication

- Mike