guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OTP Lost
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2019 01:40:05 GMT
On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 3:16 PM Christian Kraus <christian.kraus@ckc-it.at>
wrote:

> AFAIK not this time, only recreate user so far / editing the SQL entries
> manually

Yes, removing and recreating the user would work; however, this is not
necessary.  Simply removing the associated rows from the table should do
the trick.  I can't remember if someone put in a feature request for
editing the fields, but, if not, this seems like a reasonable feature to
add to this module - the ability to clear the TOTP information for a
particular user.  I'm not entirely sure how it would be implemented, as I
know that exposing this data - even to administrators - is
less-than-desirable.  Perhaps we could come up with a field type for the
interface that allowed the field to be cleared without showing the contents?

-Nick