guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Lance Gropper <Lance.Grop...@encorehollywood.com>
Subject RE: Accidentally created user with invalid name
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2019 20:48:49 GMT
When I click the user it goes to the home page - I can't get to delete...

From: Mike Jumper <mjumper@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 1:47 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Accidentally created user with invalid name

[ CAUTION ]

This email originated outside Deluxe.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 12:03 PM Lance Gropper <Lance.Gropper@encorehollywood.com<mailto:Lance.Gropper@encorehollywood.com>>
wrote:
Hello All:

I am running mysql - I accidentally created a guac user with an @ in it - how do I remove
the user?

You log in as an administrator, go to the user management section of the settings, click on
the user, and click "Delete".

- Mike

[ CAUTION ]

DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders. Only respond if you can validate
the senders legitimacy.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein
and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachments
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return email and permanently delete the original, any copy and any printout thereof.
The integrity and security of e-mail cannot be guaranteed.