guacamole-user mailing list archives

From drhy <dyo...@huntergroup.co.nz>
Subject Re: Guacamole+Radius+Eap-tls
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2019 10:39:42 GMT
Hi Nick,

thanks for the offer. But I'm reminded again that not having java skills
severely limits my ability to backport, given that I am attempting to test
tunneling of one protocol inside another (EAP-TTLS and say mschapv2).

When I looked at the trace in catalina.out I saw that my ssl errors were
caused by null pointer errors which made me realise that although I had
backported the code for simple mschapv1 and mschapv2 including MD4, I didn't
know how to do it for the EAP-TTLS code.

Me thinks it better to wait for 1.1.0 and the redesigned radius provider
when they are close to release.

Sorry Kamal.

-David