guacamole-user mailing list archives

From raziel2244 <ell...@raziel.space>
Subject Creating connections from external source
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2019 12:15:14 GMT
Hi I am in a situation where I have another webpage and I would like it to be
able to open a connection through guacamole by passing a
username,password,address etc over and open the connection in a new
tab/window.

I thought maybe the quickconnect function would help but I'm unsure about
how to pass in the data I need for that to work in this way. Does anyone
know how I can set this up?

Annoyingly Java is in my way as I tried to look at modifying the angular
module for quickconnect but don't know enough about Java and how it's using
the Javascript files to be able to do it myself.