guacamole-user mailing list archives

From sciUser <shulb...@securitycentric.net>
Subject Re: Guacamole With F5 Waf
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2019 17:04:15 GMT
I recommend you tail the tomcat logs to capture normal operations of the Post
and Get requests then add that to your WAF rule set, anything outside that
block/notify.

This can be simple as copying the log syntax and adding it to the WAF.
I use firewalld and IPTABLES algo.

You can actually make it so that the GUACD and MYSQL only talk to each other
if a certificate (PKI) is validated between each other.
I would also run the SQL security script (mysql_secure_installation) to lock
down the database.

Also if you haven't done this yet, adding a password to Mysql core database
(be surprised how many forget).

Hope this helps

Thank You