guacamole-user mailing list archives

From vincemoya77 <vince.m...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Auth successful, mysql backend fine, but unable to query list from LDAP (I don't want this)
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2019 14:03:16 GMT
Thanks Mike.

This is what I have under LDAP section in guacamole.properties
(provided generic info, the proper info validates connection)
# LDAP properties
ldap-hostname: 10.0.0.1
ldap-port: 389
ldap-encryption-method: none
ldap-user-base-dn: DC=company,DC=com
ldap-username-attribute: uid
ldap-search-bind-dn: CN=my ad reader account ,OU=Admin
Users,DC=company,DC=com
ldap-search-bind-password: my ad reader account password
ldap-username-attribute: sAMAccountname

Is there anything else I'm missing here? It's an Active Directory setup.
I've tried entering an LDAP user name and invalid password and immediately
get Invalid Login. When I get the proper password, it stalls for a bit then
it  throws the error unable to query list. I don't believe I have anything
enabled in the LDAP details above, but I could be wrong.

Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks!