guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Kraus" <christian.kr...@ckc-it.at>
Subject RE: Copie Paste Not Working
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2019 20:27:59 GMT
Firefox works for me with the clipboard already using version 66 on linux

rg

Christian

Christian Kraus
Inhaber
CKC IT Consulting & Solutions e.U.
Kirschenallee 22
2120 OBERSDORF
Österreich
Telefon: +43 (0) 680 2062952
Fax:        +43 820 220262992
E-mail: christian.kraus@ckc-it.at

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ivanmarcus <ivanmarcus@yahoo.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag 28 März 2019 20:22
An: user@guacamole.apache.org; Nick Couchman <vnick@apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Copie Paste Not Working

Oh, there are browsers other than Firefox? :-)

Hopefully Firefox will implement this soon (there appears to be a working draft: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Clipboard_API)
but in the meantime I assume the only way to guarantee operation in any browser is the key
combination [not wanting to start a flamewar but we simply don't use Chrome, nor IE, here]?

On 29/03/2019 7:53 a.m., Nick Couchman wrote:
On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 2:50 PM ivanmarcus <ivanmarcus@yahoo.com <mailto:ivanmarcus@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
You need to use CTRL+SHIFT+ALT in order to copy/paste between remote and local sessions.

You do not have to do this, no.  It is one way to accomplish it; however, there's a Clipboard
extension and, more recently integration with the Clipboard API.
 It's largely described here: https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/using-guacamole.html#using-the-clipboard

Yep, that's a good one.  There's also this link:

http://guacamole.apache.org/faq/#clipboard <http://guacamole.apache.org/faq/#clipboard>

-Nick