guacamole-user mailing list archives

From <harry.dev...@faa.gov>
Subject RE: Issue with branding extension on 1.0.0
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2019 15:16:16 GMT
Nope, nothing changed in the environment that I could see.  I just looked at the other 2 servers
running Guacamole 0.9.13 with my custom branding extension, and they come up fine with no
errors in the debug console.  But the new one with 1.0.0 throws that error whenever I have
my extension loaded.  So what would I change to stop the error?  Turning off AV is not an
option since our IT group has that locked down so we can’t change it.

Thanks,
Harry

From: Mike Jumper <mjumper@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:09 AM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue with branding extension on 1.0.0

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 7:29 AM <harry.devine@faa.gov<mailto:harry.devine@faa.gov>>
wrote:
I’ve had a custom extension working on 0.9.13, but trying to do the same thing on 1.0.0
makes the page look really bad, and the debug console says “net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING
200 (OK)”. ...

Has anything else changed in your environment? Any errors in the Tomcat logs?

"net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING" is an error from Chrome warning that the file in question,
which is being sent using HTTP 1.1's chunked transfer encoding, was not received before the
connection closed. This could be caused by an error within the webapp that unexpectedly caused
the transfer to stop partway, or by something on the network interfering with the transfer
(some antivirus software is known to occasionally break chunked transfer, for example).

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29894154/chrome-neterr-incomplete-chunked-encoding-error

 Is there a size limit on the PNG file?  Its 80.7K and has dimensions of 415x324.

No, there are no limits imposed on the resources of an extension.

- Mike