guacamole-user mailing list archives

From ivanmarcus <ivanmar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Copie Paste Not Working
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2019 19:22:24 GMT
Oh, there are browsers other than Firefox? :-)

Hopefully Firefox will implement this soon (there appears to be a
working draft:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Clipboard_API) but in
the meantime I assume the only way to guarantee operation in any browser
is the key combination [not wanting to start a flamewar but we simply
don't use Chrome, nor IE, here]?