guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Fertig, Brian" <brian.fer...@philips.com>
Subject LDAP Questions
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 15:42:02 GMT
Greetings!

I just setup ldap integration with Guac..  I try to login and it keeps telling me it can't
bind.  The configuration I am using is below.  This is against Active Directory.

ldap-user-base-dn:       OU=Users,OU=code2,DC=code2,DC=philips,DC=com
ldap-username-attribute: sAMAccountName

I notice it's trying to bind with the DN of sAMAccountName=XX, OU=Users,OU=code2,DC=code2,DC=philips,DC=com
  From what I can tell reading up on how binding to ldap you need to use a DN of a user which
this isn't.  What am I doing wrong?

Brian Fertig
MATC Tools Solutions Design Architect
Tools Program and Innovations
Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care
Customer Service Operations

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under
applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction
of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.